1. WHAT COOKIES ARE
This information on cookies relates to the website outoforderwatches.com managed by the company Out Of Order s.r.l, Via Vanoni, 14 30027 San Donà di Piave (VE) - Italia
Cookies are fragments of text sent to the user by the website visited. They are stored on the hard disk of the personal computer, tablet, smartphone, thus allowing the website to recognize users and store certain information about them, in order to allow or improve the service offered.
There are different types of cookies. Some are necessary to be able to browse the Site, others have different purposes such as ensuring internal security, administering the system, carrying out statistical analyzes, understanding which sections of the Site are of greatest interest to users or offering a personalized visit to the Site
. technical and profiling cookies. The foregoing refers both to the user's computer and to any other device that the user can use to connect to the Site.
Specifically, our cookies allow you to:
- memorize the preferences entered
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as for example username and password
- analyze the use of the services and content provided by the Site to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any change in this policy will take effect from the date of publication on the Site.
1.1 HOW TO GIVE MY CONSENT TO THE ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
1.2 HOW TO CHANGE COOKIE PREFERENCES
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can usually change the settings to disable this function. It is possible to block all types of cookies, or accept to receive only some and disable others. The "Options" or "Preferences" section in the browser menu allows you to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracking technologies, and how to get notification from the browser of the activation of these technologies. Alternatively, it is also possible to consult the “Help” section of the toolbar present in most browsers.
You can also select the browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https: // support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei% 20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
From mobile device:
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: https: // support .apple.com / it-it / HT201265
- Windows Phone: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
For more information on cookies and to manage cookie preferences (ofplatformwww.youronlinechoices.com. However, please note that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause the Site to malfunction and / or limit the service offered.
2. TECHNICAL COOKIES
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or by the user to provide this service. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner or manager.
They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas).
The technical cookies provided by the Site are:
They are used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site. Their deactivation compromises the use of the services accessible from login.
3. FIRST-PARTY PROFILING COOKIES
The Site does not use first-party profiling cookies.
4. THIRD PARTY PROFILING COOKIES
Third party cookies are set by a domain other than the one visited by the user. If a user visits a site and a different company sends the information using that site, there are third-party cookies.
The Site uses the following third-party profiling cookies:
cookies Our pages use Google Analytics third-party performance cookies (service offered by Google, Inc.) to allow us to collect anonymously and examine visitor behavior while using the site and improve its usability and user experience. Through the use of the Google Analytics panel, it is possible for us to understand whether the visits were made by new or returning visitors by verifying how the pages are navigated (entry and exit links, movements between pages, residence times, geographic origin ,
etc. / collection / analyticsjs / cookie-usageIt is possible to disable the action of Google Analytics through the tools provided by Google. For information on this, consult the website:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Social widget cookies Some widgets made available by social networks (for example Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Maps, etc.) can use own third-party cookies. Deactivation does not compromise the use of the site, except in the sections where widgets can be installed (for example for the integration of videos or maps) and in some cases the possibility of quick sharing of contents or the possibility of commenting on some areas of the site.